Friday, May 14, 2010

A Change of Pace

I've decided that I am probably going to just start posting on Fridays for a while. The things we are working on at the moment don't generate enough to talk about three times a week. The plain truth is that Console Classix is having to dig in and let a little time pass. We just launched the N64 and, Lord willing, the TG-16 is right around the corner. We have got to get our game purchasing up to full speed and start getting more new games up.

I know this might seem like a no brainier, but it takes a little more planning that you might imagine. It's something I hope to have all worked out by next month. After we're getting games up like we should we are going to wait until we've filled these systems out before we launch another one. I was hoping we could get rolling a little faster, but it's just not feasible at the moment.

Still, patience is a virtue. We're all going to have a chance to work on it because time is the main solution here. So, until we get the ball rolling a little faster I am probably going to just stick with an end of the week wrap up on Fridays.

2 comments: