Friday, July 2, 2010

Carousel of Progress

This week went fairly well. You guys may have noticed that we got the TG-16 up and running at last. I reworked the adapter and got it fixed well enough for the moment. We still need to get a more permanent one put together. I also need to get the wiring map sent over to Matthias so he can share the wealth with all Retrode users. I would like to see him offer PCBs that you could solder you own TG-16 connector into. Still, we'll see what happens.

In other news Paper Mario doesn't work right. We did more testing after we got it to read and the data is there, but it won't play on our current build of the emulator. I need to grab the latest build and see what I can get it to do. I wish we had more manpower so we could try to tackle a few of these issues ourselves. Time and money...

I managed to find Urbs this week. It was tossed in a drawer. I'll try to get it up next week along with a few more GBA games. The week after that I want to put a few N64 games up. I know I've said this before, but we want to get in a pattern. Something like GBA/N64/GBA/TG16 for the moment.

That all for this week!


  1. If we're just shouting out suggestions here, I'm going to toss out Mischief Makers for the N64

  2. Strange to hear that Paper Mario isn't firing on your emulator. It seemed to work on past builds of 1964 for me--albeit a tad slow in certain times--mostly when making use of an ultra block, and the shadowing of Peach on the balcony wasn't quite right.